99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States, with over 61 store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia, and more! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expands, we have new positions open. We welcome new members to join and grow along with our team!
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails.
- Revise purchase orders and follow-up on backorders, claims, and contracts.
- Process and organize the store, vendor, and buyer files related to purchasing, shipment, and other aspects.
- Communicate with stores, vendors, buyers, and distribution centers to ensure sufficient quantities, correct system pricing, and timely delivery.
- Collaborate with the accounting department to ensure on-time payments.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- An Associate’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, or related fields.
- 1-2 years of administrative, retail operation, or related work experience.
- Excellent computer skills, familiar with Microsoft and Google office suite, and proficient in SAP.
- Demonstrate high work ethic, confidentiality, excellent communication, and customer service skills.
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Bilingual English/Chinese is required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary: $19/hour
- Location: 2931 Faber Street, Union City, CA 94545
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match
- Long-Term Service Award
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Program
Tawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 per hourNEWS & EVENTS | September 19th, 2022