Posted on May 11th, 2021 by HR North
- Organize & Strong written and oral communication skills, Chinese is a plus
- Schedules technicians in repairing and maintenance works for different locations.
- Analyzes the existing problems and initiates action when needed.
- Develops the planning and scheduling for various maintenance tasks as needed.
- Issue Expense and Asset Purchase Orders of equipment, tools, and supplies and monitors/maintain their inventories; perform payment processing once invoices are received
- Ensures the observance of safety regulations and standards as well as the laws.
- Composes comprehensive reports and maintains daily records.
- Assists Construction & Maintenance Manager and performs other duties as required by business needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour