2022 Lunar New Year 99 RANCH MARKETS Sweepstakes
Prizes will be awarded after March 1, 2022
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- HERE’S HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes is valid beginning 12:01 AM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on 1/10/22, through 5:00 PM PST on 2/13/22. There are 2 ways to enter:
1) In Store – Complete the Official Entry form in-store at participating 99 RANCH MARKETS stores, including Cravings by 99 Ranch Market (“Participating Store(s)”). Place completed form in the designated 2022 Lunar New Year – 99 RANCH MARKETS Sweepstakes Collection box in a Participating Store. A valid Official Entry form must include name, address, city, state, zip code, email address, confirmation that registrant is 18 years of age or older, daytime and evening telephone numbers, including area code (optional; if you do not have a telephone, indicate “No Phone.”), and Participating Store name and store number (available from the Participating Store).
2) Mail – On a plain piece of 3” x 5” paper, hand print your complete name, address, city, state, zip code, email address, age, daytime and evening telephone numbers, including area code (optional; if you do not have a telephone, indicate “No Phone.”), Participating Store name and store number (available from the Participating Store). Mail-in entries must be in a hand addressed, business-size (#10) envelope with first-class postage affixed, to:
2022 Lunar New Year – 99 RANCH MARKETS Sweepstakes
6338 Regio Ave.
Buena Park, CA 90620
All mail-in entries must be postmarked by 2/13/22 and received by 2/16/22. Limit of one (1) entry per stamped envelope. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Illegible and/or incomplete entries are void. One (1) entry is allowed per household, regardless of method of entry, during Sweepstakes period. Failure to comply with this or any other Official Rule will result in disqualification. Official rules & regulations available in-store upon request and on line at www.99ranch.com
- RANDOM DRAWING: A total of fifty-three (53) prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from all Participating Stores to be held on or about 3/2/22 from among all eligible entries received. Limit of one (1) winner per person/household. Odds of winning a Prize (as defined herein below) will depend upon the number of eligible entries received from all Participating Stores. Winners will be notified by phone/mail by 99 Ranch Market. If winner is unreachable, or if winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected at random from all remaining eligible entries received. Winner of a Vacation Package must make arrangements for the trip at least 45 days in advance through a Prize Provider (as defined below) travel representative. Decisions of 99 Ranch Market as judges are final.
- PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”):
- 1) Five (5) Grand Prizes: Each Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) 3-Day/2-Night vacation package (“Vacation Package”) for winner and up to three (3) guests to the Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim California (“Resort”), consisting of: (i) two (2) consecutive nights’ hotel accommodations (one standard room, quad occupancy) at a Resort hotel or Resort area hotel determined by Prize Provider; (ii) up to four (4) 3-Day, 1-Park per day Disneyland® Resort tickets good for admission to Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park each day, but not both parks on the same day (subject to restrictions and theme park reservations), and (iii) standard daily hotel parking at the Resort if winner resides within three hundred  miles of the Resort. Redemption of all elements of the Vacation Package (lodging and theme park tickets) must be completed by March 15, 2023. The ARV of each Vacation Package is: Two Thousand Two Hundred Seventy Dollars ($2,270.00). The total ARV for the Vacation Packages is Eleven Thousand Three Hundred Fifty Dollars ($11,350.00). Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value of the prize will not be awarded. Vacation Package fulfillment is subject to certain restrictions and certain hotel room availability at the Resort as determined by Prize Provider. Vacation Package must be booked through an agent of the Prize Provider at least forty-five (45) days prior to arrival. Vacation Package elements (including, without limitation, theme park tickets) may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer, separated, traded, assigned, or rescheduled to dates other than as set forth above, except in Prize Provider’s sole and absolute discretion. Any damaged, lost, stolen or expired theme park tickets or travel vouchers will not be replaced. Grand Prize winner and his/her guests will not receive compensation for prize elements, including theme park tickets, which the winner is unable to use for any reason, and such unused portion of the prize will be forfeited. Lodging for the Vacation Package must be completed by March 15, 2023, and the winner and his/her guests must stay together in the same room. All elements of the Vacation Package (including, without limitation, the theme park tickets) must be used by the winner and his/her guests at the same time during the redemption of the Vacation Package. Theme park tickets will expire on March 15, 2023. No extensions will be granted. Both valid admission and theme park reservation for same park on the same day are required for park entry. Park reservations are limited, subject to availability, and must be obtained prior to visiting. Park reservations do not guarantee park admission or access to any experience, attraction, or offering. Theme park tickets are subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and included on the theme park tickets If a Grand Prize winner chooses to bring fewer than three (3) guests on the Vacation Package, the Vacation Package will be awarded in increments suitable for the actual number of participants with no substitute prize or compensation being provided to the winner. Winner acknowledges that he/she is solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of winner’s guest(s) related to any use or misuse of the prize or any prize-related activity. Winners must be at least the age of majority pursuant to his/her applicable state of residence to enter and win. A guest under the age of majority must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian who must be at least the age of majority and both will be deemed guests of the winner (unless the winner is the guest’s parent or legal guardian). Once selected by winner, guests cannot be changed without the express consent of Prize Provider (as defined herein below), which may be withheld for any reason.
- Vacation Package cannot be sold, nor can any winner charge guests for participating in the Vacation Package. The winner and his/her guests will be required to execute a liability/publicity/COVID-19 release and waiver form prior to booking of any travel. Failure to return the executed release form within the specified time period will result in forfeiture of the Vacation Package. Winner acknowledges that he/she is solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of the group (i.e., winner and winner’s guests), related to any use or misuse of the prize or any prize-related activity or travel. There may be specific state or government health agency instructions, guidelines and requirements for all visitors to the Resort. The winner and their guests are solely responsible, at their own cost, for staying updated on and complying with any of the latest restrictions and requirements that may be in place for travel to and visiting the Resort leading up to the planned stay. Such restrictions and requirements are subject to change.
2) Forty-Eight (48) First Prizes: Each First Prize winner will receive one (1) set of four (4) 1-Day, 1-Park per day Disneyland® Resort tickets (“First Prize Tickets”) good for admission to either Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park, but not both Parks on the same day (subject to restrictions and theme park reservations). First Prize Tickets must be redeemed by March 15, 2023. No extensions will be granted. Both valid admission and theme park reservation for same park on the same day are required for park entry. Park reservations are limited, subject to availability, and must be obtained prior to visiting. Park reservations do not guarantee park admission or access to any experience, attraction, or offering. Theme park tickets are subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and included on the theme park tickets. The ARV of each Ticket is One Hundred Sixty-Four Dollars ($164.00). The ARV for each first prize is Six Hundred Fifty-Six Dollars ($656.00).The total ARV for the first prize Tickets is Thirty One Thousand Four Hundred Eighty-Eight Dollars ($31,488.00).
3) For all Prizes: Certain theme parks, hotels, restaurants, attractions, experiences, services and other offerings may be modified, limited in availability and capacity, or be unavailable, and are subject change or cancellation without notice and are not guaranteed. Winner and winner’s guests should visit Disneyland.com/updates for important information to know before traveling to the Disneyland® Resort, including the latest on required face coverings. Certain block out dates may apply. Terms and conditions of prizes, lodging and theme park tickets apply. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the prize descriptions above are the sole responsibility of winner including, but not limited to, transportation, hotel accommodations (unless otherwise stated), parking fees (unless otherwise stated), food/meals, insurance (travel, medical, health), room service, laundry service, spa treatments, alcoholic beverages, local and long distance telephone calls, merchandise, souvenirs, incidental expenses, service charges, resort fees, tips and gratuities, income taxes and any other charges not explicitly included in these Official Rules. Sponsor (as defined herein below) and Prize Provider are not responsible for lost, stolen or expired theme park tickets. Sponsor and Prize Provider are not responsible if any scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize (or prize elements) by any winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Sponsor and Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute any prize or prize component for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied. Limit: 1 prize per person. The total ARV for all Prizes is Forty-Two Thousand Eight Hundred Thirty-Eight Dollars ($42, 838.00).
- OTHER EXPENSES: It is the responsibility of the winner to comply with all local state and federal tax laws pertaining to the acceptance and/or use of the prize. No substitution or transfer of prizes or cash equivalent is permitted.
- ELIGIBILITY: 2022 Lunar New Year – 99 RANCH MARKET Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the beginning of the sweepstakes period (i.e., January 10, 2022) and legal residents of California, Arizona, and Nevada. Employees of the 99 Ranch Markets (“Sponsor” and “Administrator”), Participating Stores, Disney Destinations, LLC (“Prize Provider”), and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and assignees of each, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers involved in this Sweepstakes and their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son) and/or those living in the same household (collectively, the “Promotional Participants”) are not eligible.
- GENERAL: Void where prohibited by law. Promotional Participants are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, incomplete, illegible, mutilated, misdirected entries or entries not received by the entry deadline, or for electronic, cash register, telephone, hardware, software, network data transmission errors or computer/scanner failures or malfunctions, or other technical errors of any kind. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of Prize by winner permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Any and all costs and fees not specifically included in the Prize description above are the responsibility of the Prize winners. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Return of any Prize/Prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner selected, time permitting. Sponsor and Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute Prize of equal or greater value. All Prizes are non transferable, non-assignable, non negotiable, and are not redeemable for cash or credit. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its Promotional Participants to use the winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting Prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Prize Provider, and each of their respective, parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary entities, agents, representatives, directors, officers, employees and assigns, against any and all claims, damages, losses, expenses and liability arising out of acceptance or use of the Prize or any prize related activity. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance or use of the Prize and/or any prize related activity. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any Prize or in the administration of the Sweepstakes, and reserve the right to correct errors in promotional materials. Decisions of Sponsor will be final. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail and govern. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between the English language version and any translated version of these Official Rules, unless otherwise provided by law, the English version shall prevail and govern.
- WINNERS LIST: For names of winners, available after March 1, 2022, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: 2022 Lunar New Year – 99 RANCH MARKETS Sweepstakes Winners List, 6338 Regio Ave. Buena Park, CA 90620
- GOVERNING LAW: 2022 Lunar New Year – 99 RANCH MARKETS – Sweepstakes shall be governed by California law. By submitting an Official Entry, participants in the 2022 Lunar New Year – 99 RANCH MARKETS Sweepstakes and any guest of each winner hereby agree that the sole and exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any causes of actions or controversies arising out of the 2022 Lunar New Year – 99 RANCH MARKETS Sweepstakes shall be the state of federal court located in the County of Los Angeles, California courts (except that all disputes arising out of or relating to any prize provided by Prize Provider shall be solely and exclusively brought in state or federal courts within Orange County, California and such claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and all such claims shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event to include attorneys’ fees). Each participant and any guest of each winner hereby waives any and all objections to the jurisdiction and venue of these courts.
- FORCE MAJEURE: The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, pandemic, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of either (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
- SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: 99 RANCH MARKETS, 6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620.
NEWS & EVENTS | January 10th, 2022