99 Ranch Market is Now Hiring Store Clerks for our New Store in Los Angeles!
- Training conducted at our Van Nuys location, transfer after 3 months for our grand opening in Los Angeles! (Westwood area)
We are looking for Store Clerks in the following departments: Grocery, Meat, Produce, Seafood, Cashier, Receiving, Bakery, and General Helper
99 Ranch Market, one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States, is expanding at lightning speed! Founded in 1984, 99 Ranch Market is passionate about bringing innovative Asian cuisine right to your doorstep. We are honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture by serving as a leading food destination. With more than 60 store locations spanning from California to New Jersey, we are looking for talented retail leaders to join our growing family!
- Perform a variety of cleaning/maintenance duties as assigned by managers, including sweeping, mopping, polishing, trash disposal, etc. (General Helper)
- Assist in preparing raw materials according to recipes or by following supervisor’s instructions (Bakery)
- Understand and perform all receiving standard operating procedures in compliance with government regulations (Receiving)
- Follow all cash handling procedures, completing the process accurately and efficiently (Cashier)
- Skin, clean, and cut fish upon customers’ request. Fry and/or steam seafood upon request by using the fryer and steamer. Change fryer oil and clean fryer and steamer on a daily basis (Seafood)
- Ensure products have proper signage and are well-merchandised according to company standards; showcase quality and freshness to drive department sales (Produce)
- Set up fresh meat cases and ensure products have proper signage. Maintain an attractive product display to showcase freshness and quality, while following company standards for merchandising (Meat)
- Set up and take down displays for promotional products. Ensure shelf tags are labeled correctly. Keep refrigerators neat and well stocked, with promotional items visible to grab the attention of customers (Grocery)
- Proactively reach out and provide excellent customer service
- Safely operate and maintain all types of cleaning machinery and equipment
- Maintain clean, safe working conditions, and follow established internal procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to lift up to 25+ lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Can work a flexible schedule (morning, night, weekends & holidays), able to travel or relocate if necessary
- Previous retail experience a plus!
- Speak, write, present, commute and respond to information and questions.
- Great interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese, Vietnamese or Spanish is a plus!
- At least 18 years old and authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Employment Type: Part-time/ Full time
Salary: $17.00/hour, depending on experience
New Store Location: 1360 Westwood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90024
Training Location: 6450 Sepulveda Blvd., Van Nuys, CA 91411
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance
- Employee discount
How to apply:
- Fill out an application form or provide your resume at the customer service counter
- Call for more information and/ or to set up an interview
- Store Manager: Andy Tso, Tel: (818) 988-7899
- Store Location: 6450 Sepulveda Blvd., Van Nuys, CA 91411
For more information, please visit https://www.99ranch.com/careers or contact 714-521-8899′
|Job Category||Stores, Experience Level, Less than 1 Year, Grocery, Seafood, Produce, Meat, General Helper, Management, Bakery, Cashier|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|