99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States, with over 60 store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia, and more! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expands, we have new positions open. We welcome new members to join and grow along with our team!
- Architect and administer production environment Active Directory domain, DNS, and group policy according to best practices.
- Deploy and configure Windows Server-based operating systems in the data center, including additional Windows features and roles such as IIS, RADIUS, RDS, DNS, and File Services, according to defined infrastructure standards.
- Plan and implement network security measures to meet PCI requirements.
- Replace faulty network hardware components, including troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Monitor network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made and confer with network users about solving existing system problems.
- Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and firewall systems.
- Design, configure, and test networking/firewall to improve existing environments.
- Establish successful working and support relationships with internal and external stakeholders such as cross-functional leaders, staff, and third-party vendors.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field is required. Additional education can be in lieu of experience.
- 3+ years of experience in network/system design, implementation, management, and troubleshooting.
- CCNA, MCSE, MCSA, or VCTA/VCP is required.
- Ability to analyze problems, troubleshoot, and identify alternative network solutions
- Ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure while adhering to constant and challenging deadlines
- Knowledge of routing and switching (e.g., VLAN, EIGRP, TCP/IP, etc.)
- Knowledge of different manufacturing networking devices (e.g., Cisco, TP-LINK, Meraki, CradlePoint, etc.)
- Knowledge/Experience of Cloud networking (AWS/Azure) design and implementation is a plus.
- Knowledge/Experience of Phone systems and IP Telephony is a plus.
- Knowledge/Experience in the Palo Alto Firewall is a plus.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin is a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times
- Employment type: Full Time
- Salary: DOE.
- Location: 6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match
- Long-Term Service Award
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Recognition program
Tawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
|Job Category||Information Technology, 3-5 Years, English, Chinese|
|Location||6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620.|
|Education Level||A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field is required. Additional education can be in lieu of experience.|
|Experience Level||3+ years of experience in network/system design, implementation, management, and troubleshooting.|
|Benefits||Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match Long-Term Service Award Employee Discount Paid Time Off Employee Referral Program Employee Recognition program|