Now, Welcome Services, Inc. is hiring Distribution Center Picker.
99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chain in the United States. We have store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, and New Jersey! We are passionate and honored to be shaping the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expends, we have new positions open. We welcome new members to grow alongside with the family.
- Deliver healthy and fresh products that meet government regulations and company quality standards.
- Prepare, load, pack, wrap, label, ship and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule.
- Drive forklift and pallet jack to move pallets with grocery, produce, meat, and houseware items.
- Follow loading policy to count and record pallets.
- Ensure clean and safe working area.
- Perform other duties as assigned by managers.
- Have previous warehouse experience and knowledge of pallet jack and forklift.
- Work occasionally in environmental temperature ranging from 32° to 50°F.
- Require long periods of standing, lifting 25+ lbs objects, and working at assigned. schedules including weekends and holidays.
- Have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Bilingual in English/Chinese/Spanish.
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Employment type: Full Time (8AM-5PM or 12PM-8PM).
- Salary (direct deposit available).
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance.
- Paid vacations and sick leave.
- Employee discount.
Walk-in with your resume to 133 Randolph st, Brooklyn, NY 11237
or send your resume to HR_EC@tawa.com titled Distribution Center Picker
For more information, please visit
Our goal is to be a recognized leader in the industry while providing a great workplace for employees. Please note the above job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They do not cover or contain all the details of skills, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Thus, they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as instructed by management. Duties, skills and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. We are an E.E.O. employer.
- 職缺類型：全職 (8AM-5PM 或 12PM-8PM)。
請攜帶履歷至 133 Randolph st, Brooklyn, NY 11237
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|