99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States, with over 50 store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia, and more! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expands, we have new positions open. We welcome new members to join and grow along with our team!
- Perform consolidation checks and support month-end close duties.
- Support the management of general ledger (GL) and execution of inter-company out-of-balance reconciliation process.
- Collaborate with business units to resolve GL account reconciliation and provide accounting support when needed
- Support the preparation of federal and state income/franchise tax returns, extensions, and quarterly estimate payments.
- Identify process improvements for financial consolidation.
- Prepare for monthly, quarterly, and year-end sales tax returns, and resolve tax-related issues.
- Conduct tax planning and research to ensure legal compliance.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements while adhering to GAAP practices.
- Assist with information gathering in support of both internal and external tax audits, including reviewing and responding to correspondence and notices.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, or a related field is required; a Master’s degree is preferred. Additional education can be in lieu of experience.
- 4+ years of experience in accounting. Preferably in the retail, manufacturing, or logistic industry.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP is required.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Exceptional organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to adapt quickly to new situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Strong motivation for automation and process improvement.
- Proficient skill in using Excel, SAP or other ERP accounting systems experience a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times
- Employment type: Full Time
- Salary: DOE.
- Location: 6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620.
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match
- Long-Term Service Award
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
Tawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
|Job Category||Accounting, Corporate, 3-5 Years, English|
|Location||6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620.|
|Education Level||A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, or a related field is required; a Master's degree is preferred. Additional education can be in lieu of experience.|
|Experience Level||4 years of experience in accounting. Preferably in the retail, manufacturing, or logistic industry.|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|