99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States, with over 50 store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia, and more! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expands, we have new positions open. We welcome new members to join and grow along with our team!
- Coordinate and process the entire P2P accounting cycle.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements, recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations, and resolve business and financial problems.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing to ensure GL reconciliation, revenues and expenses recordings, and financial statement variances analysis meet deadlines.
- Provide support and recommendations on enhancing policies and procedures to ensure financial confidentiality and compliance.
- Provide continuous support on budget forecasting and related activities.
- Analyze and provide recommendations on business operations, including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments, and future revenues.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Prepare financial management reports and supports financial audits.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, or a related field is required; a Master’s degree is preferred. Additional education can be in lieu of experience.
- 3 years of experience in accounting. Preferably in the retail, manufacturing, or logistic industry.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP is required.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Exceptional organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to adapt quickly to new situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Strong motivation for automation and process improvement.
- Proficient skill in using Excel, SAP or other ERP accounting systems experience a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times
- Employment type: Full Time
- Salary: DOE.
- Location: 6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620.
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match
- Long-Term Service Award
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
Tawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
|Job Category||Accounting, Corporate, 3-5 Years, English|
|Location||6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620|
|Education Level||A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, or a related field is required; a Master's degree is preferred. Additional education can be in lieu of experience.|
|Experience Level||3 years of experience in accounting. Preferably in the retail, manufacturing, or logistic industry.|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|