99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States, with over 50 store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia, and more! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expands, we have new positions open. We welcome new members to join and grow along with our team!
- Process a high volume of vendor invoices.
- Reconcile vendor statements and match invoices to purchase orders/receipts by identifying, researching, and resolving discrepancies.
- Review invoices for appropriate documentation and approval before payment.
- Respond to external vendors and internal departments regarding all aspects of the accounts payable process.
- Contribute to department-wide automation and process improvement projects
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, or a related field is preferred. Additional education can be in lieu of experience.
- 1 year of experience in accounting. Preferably in the retail, manufacturing, or logistic industry.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Exceptional organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to adapt quickly to new situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Strong motivation for automation and process improvement.
- Proficient skill in using Excel, SAP or other ERP accounting systems experience a plus.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin is a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times
- Employment type: Full Time
- Salary: DOE.
- Location: 6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with up to 4% Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonus up to $600
- Long-Term Service Award
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
Tawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
|Job Category||Accounting, 1-3 Years, English|
|Location||6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620|
|Education Level||A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, or a related field is preferred. Additional education can be in lieu of experience.|
|Experience Level||1 year of experience in accounting. Preferably in the retail, manufacturing, or logistic industry.|
|Benefits||Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with up to 4% Company Match Employee Referral Bonus up to $600 Long-Term Service Award Employee Discount Paid Time Off Referral Program|