Our Sister company Walong is looking for Perishable Sales Director
Walong is seeking a Perishable Sales Director with experience specific to the perishable industry.
The Perishable Sales Director will be responsible for strategic retailer and new business development for their customer base and new opportunities. The ideal candidate has an extensive perishable background, a passion for securing new business, and an ability to develop customer relationships at a senior level.
- Experience managing sales through food broker relationships is an advantage. Will be responsible to travel regionally to call on corporate-level accounts and deliver exceptional service to our customers and must plan promotional activities to introduce new items and special opportunities, and when needed, work demos and samplings.
- Develop long-term customer partnerships that result in increased sales and margin growth
- Speak confidently and knowledgeable about perishable products and benefits with customers
- Understand inventory levels and fruit/vegetable movement across the business to meet customer needs – expectation of volume movement driven by multiple channels.
- Demonstrate knowledge of industry and customer brands, platforms, and strategies and be able to provide innovative customer-focused ideas
- Execute business plans, resolve issues and deliver solutions to meet customer needs and drive profitable growth
- Conduct professional presentations on perishable product and service solutions
- Collaborate with internal technical, operations, and product development personnel to assure alignment of sales strategy and product offers within technical and operational capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business discipline, Sales and Marketing major is highly preferred.
- 7+ years of sales experience in produce, perishables or commodity products or as a grower, packer and shipper.
- Experience in sales and service systems development and deployment.
- Bilingual English/Mandarin is required
- Successful sales and negotiating experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Must be available to travel 50% or more
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with individuals at all levels within the company and customers
- Ability to rapidly adapt to changing business needs and priorities
- Must be able to write reports, business correspondence and to effectively present information and respond to questions from sales staff, vendors and customers.
- Willingness to learn and work in all areas of the business as needs dictate
Work location:6281 Regio Ave.,Buena Park, CA 90620
- Full Time position
- Salary :DOE, Base + Bonus
- Paid vacation
- Health, dental, and life insurance coverage available
- 401K with company-match
Our goal is to be a recognized leader in the industry while providing a great workplace for employees. Please note the job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the position. They do not cover all the details of skills, duties, or responsibilities required for the positions. Thus, they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all skills, duties, and responsibilities required for personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as instructed by management. Skills, duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. We are an E.E.O. employer.
|Job Category||7+ Years, Walong, Sales|
|Location||Buena Park, CA|
|Experience Level||7 years|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|