99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States, with over 50 store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia, and more! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expands, we have new positions open. We welcome new members to join and grow along with our team!
- Manage the proper preparation and filing of state and federal tax documents for the company.
- Maintain and optimize the company’s tax database and provide accurate tax reports.
- Research and develop solutions to complicated tax issues and errors from incorrect tax filings.
- Develop tax strategies and policies to ensure compliance with local and federal tax laws and regulations.
- Identify tax credit opportunities and facilitate the best practices for executing them.
- Stay up-to-date with tax changes and advise management about the impact of tax liabilities and corporate strategies regarding new tax laws.
- Coordinate internal and external stakeholders for tax-related work and guide the documentation and process improvement in supporting tax audits.
- Manage and mentor tax team members to higher levels of effectiveness and engagement.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, or a related field is required; a Master’s degree in Taxation is preferred. Additional education can be in lieu of experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a tax manager or public accountant role and at least 2 years of experience in a managerial role. Preferably in the retail, manufacturing, or logistic industry.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license and active Preparer Tax Identification Number (PTIN) preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of tax code compliance and procedures for corporations with familiarity with the U.S. federal, state, and local reporting requirements.
- Advanced accounting, analytical, and research skills.
- Advanced communication and leadership skill.
- Proficient skill in using Excel, SAP, and Tax software experience is a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times
- Employment type: Full Time
- Salary: DOE.
- Location: 6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620.
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match
- Long-Term Service Award
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
Tawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
|Job Category||Accounting, Corporate, Experience Level, 5-7 Years, 7+ Years|