Northern California 99 Ranch Market is currently hiring for store clerks in all positions in stores. Below are general descriptions of each department:
- Grocery Department: Stock, organize and display merchandise; ensure grocery sections are well-stocked; inspect product expiration date; update and track inventory; assist with P.I., receiving, stocking, filling and rotating merchandise; provide outstanding customer service.
- Meat Department: Receive poultry products; organize and rotate product inside the walk-in freezer and cooler; Assist with monthly P.I.; Pack and price tag products; May need to operate bandsaw, meat grinder, meat slicer, knives, packaging machine and other tools (Company will provide essential operating and safety training) to process meat department products; Maintain cleanliness and sanitation in the workstation.
- Seafood Department: Receive seafood products; organize and rotate products inside the walk-in freezer and cooler. Display seafood products, clean fish tanks, and check water quality periodically; Assist with monthly P.I.; Assist customers to pick, clean, fillet, or fry/steam seafood products; pack and price tag products; operate knives, packaging machine and other tools to process seafood products; Maintain cleanliness and sanitation in the workstation.
- Produce Department: Receive produce products, organize and rotate products inside the cooler; Operate knives and packaging machines to cut, trim, wrap, and pack vegetable and fruit products; Stock, organize, and display products onto the shelves and display island; Maintain cleanliness and sanitation in the workstation.
- Cashier: Greet guests, answer inquiries, bag groceries, scan items; process different forms of payment including cash, check, credit/debit card, voucher, food stamps, etc.; issue receipts, refunds, credits, or merchandising exchanges.
- General Helper: Maintain cleanliness and neatness of the store (break room, restroom and shopping area, etc.); collect and return shopping carts to corrals.
- Bakery: Bake bread, rolls, cookies, cakes, and other baked products; check product quality and identify damaged or expired units; help customer check-out.
- Hot Deli Department: Cooking, including stir-fry, dim sum, congee and noodles, and Chinese BBQ; help out with kitchen operations; help customers check-out.
- Receiver: High proficiency with computer systems and warehouse operations; prepare and process purchase orders; plan and organize store warehouse spaces; receive shipments from vendor and distribution center; ensure shipments’ quality and quantity.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com, and let us know your preferred locations and position.
|Language||English, Chinese, Spanish|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|