Sales Representative (Food Service)
Since its establishment in 2000, the mission of Walong Marketing, Inc. is to satisfy the demands for gourmet foods in the Asian American communities. With our globalized resources and nationwide shipping network among five distribution centers, we can deliver the most authentic Asian foods to every corner in the United States. Asianfoodonline.com is one of the Walong demonstrations to be the best. It fulfills our commitment to the community and underlines the importance of food and cuisine in daily life. Walong Marketing Inc. welcomes you to join our team!
- Develop new business, maintain existing accounts, achieve the sales department’s goals, and manage company sales objectives within assigned territory.
- Onboard and develop prospective customers according to the company account guidelines.
- Assist customer business needs and develop a mix of products and services to meet customers’ needs.
- Evaluate market trends and recommend products to customers per business needs and goals.
- Be informed of market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products, prices, and sales; share information with customers as part of value-added services.
- Answer customers’ questions about the information of products, such as prices, availability, and product use, and provide practical training to customer personnel.
- Visit customers frequently and participate in conventions, customer events, and company sale meetings.
- Communicate and collect accounts receivable as necessary, working with the credit department and client; collect all balances due based on approved credit terms.
- Update any delivery status to customers on time, including update out of stock items, special order items, and low inventory.
- Review and analyze daily and weekly reports such as special order requests, customer bid files, and sales/gross profit margin data.
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, maintaining sales records, processing credits and pick-up requests, preparing sales quotes and menu suggestions, and filing reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- An Associate’s degree in Business, Marketing, Hospitality, Culinary Arts, or related field is preferred.
- 2+ years of sales or chef/restaurant management experience is required. 1 year of outside food service sales experience is preferred.
- Fluent in Mandarin or Cantonese is required.
- Consistently visiting clients is required.
- Experience working with restaurant owners and managers and providing value-added products.
- Experience in striving to retain new and old customers and build strong relationships with customers.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Employment type: Full Time
- Location: 6338 Regio Ave. Buena Park. CA 90620.
- Hour: 9am – 5pm
- Salary: DOE
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match
- Long-Term Service Award
- Paid Time Off
Our goal is to become a recognized leader in the industry while providing a great workplace for employees. Please note the above job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not covering or containing all details of skills, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Thus, they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as instructed by management. Duties, skills and responsibilities may change at any time without or without notice. We are an E.E.O. employer.
自2000年成立以來，滿足美國亞裔居民的飲食需求是華隆有限公司始終如一的經營理念。透過全球化的資源整合與全美五大配銷網，我們將道地的家鄉美食供應到美國每一個角落。Asianfoodonline.com 提供飲食資訊並強調”民以食為天”的宗旨，正也是華隆有限公司成立以來不斷強調與更努力維繫的理念，我們希望透過 Asianfoodonline.com 將此理念清楚的傳達給我們的消費者。華隆有限公司歡迎您加入我們的團隊！
- 需要2年以上的銷售或廚師/餐廳管理經驗。 1年以上外部餐飲銷售經驗者優先。
- 工作地點：6281 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620.
- 時間: 早上九點到下午五點
- 401(k) 退休儲蓄計劃、公司匹配 4%
|Job Category||Experience Level, 1-3 Years, Walong, Sales, Language, Chinese|
|Location||6281 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620.|
|Experience Level||2+ years of sales or chef/restaurant management|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|