99 Ranch Market is the largest Asian supermarket chain in the United States, with over 64 store locations across 11 states and more to come! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. “For 100, we try harder” is our commitment to always provide the best products and services to the communities we serve. With our new expansion strategy and efforts in our cross-generational transition to continue growing our footprint across the country, we welcome YOU to join and grow alongside our family!
- Effectively use materials and reduce wastes.
- Pack products properly to ensure quality and quantity.
- Safely operate and clean all machines.
- Read and classify label content, product quality and freshness.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 year experience in food line, packing and packing preferred
- Be flexible to assigned working schedules.
- Able to work in an environment in a low temputure
- Able to frequently carry objects up to 25+ lbs and stand for a long period of time.
- Have a Food Handlers Card or willing to obtain one.
- Must be self-motivated, creative, and passionate for food.
- Having strong time management, interpersonal skill and teamwork.
- Bilingual (Chinese/Spanish/Cantonese) is preferred.
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Employment Type: Part Time, 6 days a week
- Salary: $15.00~$17.00/hr, DOE
- Location: 6338 Regio Ave. Buena Park, CA 90620
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with up to 4% Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonus up to $600
- Employee Discount
Tawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
|Job Category||1-3 Years, Facilities, Central Kitchen|
|Location||Buena Park, CA|
|Experience Level||1-2 Years|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|