99 Ranch Market is the largest Asian supermarket chain in the United States, with over 64 store locations across 11 states and more to come! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. “For 100, we try harder” is our commitment to always provide the best products and services to the communities we serve. With our new expansion strategy and efforts in our cross-generational transition to continue growing our footprint across the country, we welcome YOU to join and grow alongside our family!
- Select and gather products for store orders in the most efficient manner with attention to freshness and quality.
- Assemble orders, process packages, and load orders to truck
- Inspect equipment and notify supervisor of items in need of repair
- No experience is required, some experiences better
- Ability to read shelf tags
- Able to check and evaluate product quality and notice product descriptions.
- Efficient, responsible, and safe use of the equipment.
- Require long periods of standing and lifting up to 50+ pounds of objects.
- Need to work flexibly on weekends or holidays.
- Bilingual English/Mandarin, reading & speaking is a plus.
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Employment Type:
- Employment Type: Part-Time, Mon – Fri, 6:30 a.m. – 15:00 p.m. plus overtime. Saturday no schedule but standby.
- Salary: $15.500~$16.00/hr, DOE
- Location: 6336 Regio Ave. Buena Park, CA 90620
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with up to 4% Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonus up to $600
- Employee Discount
Tawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
|Job Category||Less than 1 Year, Facilities, Central Kitchen, English, Chinese|
|Location||Buena Park, CA|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|