99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States, with over 64 store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia, and more! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expands, we have new positions open. We welcome new members to join and grow along with our team!
- Perform regular compliance audits of assigned stores of the given quarter to ensure they stay compliant.
- Coordinate with the store management team concerning findings in the audit reports to ensure appropriate actions and corrections are complete.
- Ensure assigned stores follow strict adherence to store operating policies as well as governmental policies.
- Reinforce good safety practices of the Food Code to store managers and employees.
- Provide training on audit-related issues to help the store to comply with company and government policies and rules.
- Coordinate and collaborate with various departments for issues in the audit reports that need assistance.
- Communicate with governmental inspectors to clarify violations issued by the different governmental inspectors.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in supermarket store operations is required.
- Food Safety Managers and HACCP certification are required.
- Bilingual in English/Mandarin is preferred.
- Willingness to travel out of state as needed to visit various retail stores.
- Willingness to drive long distances for up to 5 hours to perform audits.
- Proficient in Google, Microsoft Office Suite, and related software.
- Extensive knowledge of CAL-OSHA practices in the retail industry.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to learn fast and adapt quickly as part of a fast-growing company.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Possess a positive and professional demeanor.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift to 25 pounds at times
- Employment type: Full Time
- Required Travel: 25% ~ 50%
- Salary: DOE
- Location: 6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonus up to $600
- Long-Term Service Award
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
Tawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
|Job Category||Corporate, Human Resources, 3-5 Years, Language, English, Chinese|
|Location||Buena Park, CA|
|Education Level||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Experience Level||3 Years|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|