99 Ranch Market – SoCal Headquarters is Now Hiring Accounting Clerk – Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese!
99 Ranch Market (“99 Ranch”) is a leading food retailer in the U.S. with over 50 locations in 10 states. 99 Ranch serves its communities by providing nutritious, high-quality food at affordable prices, coupled with top-notch customer service. Founded in California in 1984, 99 Ranch has grown to become one of the largest Asian food retailers in the U.S., leading the industry in quality, assortment, and innovation when it comes to serving its communities’ needs.
The Accounting Clerk will be primarily responsible for the GL account reconciliations, verify store reports and statements on a daily and monthly basis.
- Reconcile store SRS daily reports and verify postings
- Arrange documents and respond to credit card dispute cases
- Reconcile credit card payments and clear accounts
- Communicate with stores for all SRS and reports related issues
- Collect and reconcile manufacturer coupons
- Assist month end closing
- Support GL team related jobs
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields preferred
- Having 2 years related experience preferred
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel and Word
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus!
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to learn, able to multitask and is detail-oriented
- Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese is a must
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Employment type: Full Time position, Monday – Friday, 09:00 am to 05:30 pm
- Salary: DOE
- Location: 6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620
- Comprehensive medical, dental and life insurance
- 401 (k)
- Employee discount
- Paid vacations and sick leaves
Our goal is to become a recognized leader in the industry while providing a great workplace for employees. Please note the above job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not covering or containing all details of skills, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Thus, they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as instructed by management. Duties, skills and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. We are an E.E.O. employer.
- 核對各分店每日 SRS 報表及過帳資料
- 與分店密切聯繫與 SRS 報表及其他相關問題
- 有 2-3 年相關的經驗為佳
- 熟悉 Microsoft Excel 和 Word
- 若會 SAP 更優！
地點：6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620
公司力爭發展成爲業界公認的一流企業，為員工提供理想的工作場所。請注意，此職位徵聘描述旨在描述分配給該職位人員的一般工作性質和工作水平。它們並不涵蓋該職位所需的所有技能，職責或責任，及所有細節。 因此，它不應被解釋為該職位所需的所有技能，職責和責任的詳盡清單。所有人員可能會要求按照主管要求履行其正常職責以外的工作。有關技能，職責和責任的描述可能隨時更改，恕不另行通知。本公司是E.E.O. 雇主，為應聘人員提供平等就業機會。
|Job Category||Accounting, Cooperate|
|Location||Buena Park, CA|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|