99 Ranch Market Food Processing Center is now hiring Warehouse Associate!
99 Ranch Market is the largest Asian supermarket chain in the United States, with over 64 store locations across 11 states and more to come! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. “For 100, we try harder” is our commitment to always provide the best products and services to the communities we serve. With our new expansion strategy and efforts in our cross-generational transition to continue growing our footprint across the country, we welcome YOU to join and grow alongside our family!
- Effectively use materials and reduce waste
- Pack products properly to ensure quality and quantity
- Use a slicer to slice meat correctly, confirm product quality and freshness
- Safely operate and clean all machines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- No experience is welcome. Having relevant experience in using meat slicers is a plus!
- Flexible to work on various shifts including morning shift, weekends, and holidays
- Able to work in an environment from 37° to 50°F.
- Able to frequently carry objects up to 25lbs and stand for a long period of time
- Have a Food Handlers Card or willing to obtain one
- Having strong time management and teamwork
- Bilingual in Chinese, Spanish, and Cantonese is preferred
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Employment Type: Part Time/ Full time
Location: 6491 Caballero Blvd., Buena Park, CA 90620
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonus up to $600
- Employee Discount
Salary: $16.00/hr & up , DOE
For more information, please visit https://99ranch.com/careers
Our goal is to be a recognized leader in the industry while providing a great workplace for employees. Please note the job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the positions. They do not cover all the details of skills, duties, or responsibilities required for the positions. Thus, they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all skills, duties, and responsibilities required for personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as instructed by management. Skills, duties, and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. We are an E.E.O. employer.
- 401(k) 退休儲蓄計劃、公司匹配 4%
- 員工推薦獎金、最高可達 $600
工作地點：6491 Caballero Blvd., Buena Park, CA 90620
更多資訊請至 https://99ranch.com/careers 查看
或投遞履歷致 email@example.com 並註明應徵職務
|Job Category||Facilities, Central Kitchen|
|Location||Buena Park, CA|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|