99 Ranch Market Bakery Central Kitchen is now hiring Warehouse Supervisor
99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States, with over 60 store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia, and more! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expands, we have new positions open. We welcome new members to join and grow along with our team!
- Supervise, train, and evaluate the performance of warehouse workers to improve employee productivity and performance.
- Recommend and implement processes to optimize employee workflow to enhance standard operating procedures.
- Determine and track critical warehouse KPIs to provide strategies to increase the department’s profit.
- Analyze shipment logs and review schedules to ensure timely delivery of products, including tracking expenses related to fuel, storage, and delivery truck maintenance.
- Measure and track inventory levels and order new supplies in a timely manner, including ensuring that facility equipment is adequately maintained.
- Communicate and collaborate with other team and department members to support the company’s objective.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- An Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school is required.
- 2+ years of experience as a supervisor and/or management, preferably in a food-related warehouse environment.
- Forklift Operation Certification is required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage inventory and costs.
- Demonstrated computer literacy with an emphasis on Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work assigned schedules, including weekend, and holidays as needed.
- Currently possess or willing to obtain a CA Food Handlers Card.
- Bilingual in English/Mandarin or English/ Spanish is preferred.
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
- Must be able to lift to 50 pounds at a time.
- Ability to work in an environment that may be wet and dry and with varying temperatures and noises.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including but not limited to knives, box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Working Schedule: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Salary: DOE
- Location: 6401 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620.
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with up to 4% Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonus up to $600
- Long-Term Service Award
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
Tawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
|Job Category||Experience Level, 1-3 Years, 3-5 Years, Central Bakery, Facilities|
|Location||6401 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620|
|Education Level||An Associate’s degree or equivalent|
|Experience Level||2+ years of experience as a supervisor or management|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|