99 Ranch Market Bakery Central Kitchen is now hiring for Pastry Baker – Baking
99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States, with over 60 store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia, and more! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expands, we have new positions open. We welcome new members to join and grow along with our team!
- Bake breads, pies, cakes, cookies, and other pastries according to company standards with the provided production and catering sheets and other equipment.
- Ensure proper food preparation by utilizing approved recipes, following prescribed production standards, and using appropriate equipment.
- Identify and maintain the quality and freshness of products, including using materials effectively while minimizing waste.
- Ensure proper presentation, food quality, and portion control of products.
- Follows principles of sanitation and safety in handling food and equipment to ensure adherence to corporate and OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain sanitation and orderliness of equipment and supplies within the work area.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Prior bakery experience and knowledge are preferred but not required.
- Currently possess or willing to obtain a CA Food Handlers Card.
- Demonstrated ability to keep up with peak production and service calmly, accurately, and efficiently.
- Demonstrated the ability to operate and clean equipment safely and correctly.
- Ability to work assigned schedules, including weekend, and holidays as needed.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Bilingual in English/Mandarin/Cantonese/Spanish is a plus.
- Authorized to work legally in the US without sponsorship.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
- Must be able to lift to 50 pounds at a time.
- Ability to work in an environment that may be wet and dry and with varying temperatures and noises.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including but not limited to knives, box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
- Employment Type: Full Time (Part time in probationary period)
- Working Schedule: Monday to Thursday 5:00 AM to 1:30 PM, Friday to Saturday 3:00 am to 11:00 am
- Salary: DOE
- Location: 6401 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620.
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with up to 4% Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonus up to $600
- Long-Term Service Award
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
Tawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
|Job Category||Central Bakery, Facilities|
|Location||6401 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|