About Our Company
99 Ranch Market is the largest Asian supermarket chain in the United States. We have store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, New Jersey, and more to come! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expands, we welcome YOU to join and grow alongside our family!
Our Bakery Facility has a position open for a creative and dynamic pastry chef!
- Prepare a variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, bread etc. following traditional and modern
- Develop new and exciting products
- Lead Bakery Kitchen team
- Evaluate products for quality, and identify damaged or expired goods
- Check the quality of raw materials to ensure that standards and specifications are met
- Check equipment to ensure that it meets health and safety regulations, and perform maintenance or cleaning, as necessary
- Prepare or maintain inventory or production records
- Maintain production or processing equipment
- Monitor equipment operation to ensure proper functioning
- Determine food production methods
- Direct operational or production activities
- Order materials, supplies, or equipment
- Record operational or production data
- Perform other duties as assigned
- More than 5 years’ of experience in bread or cake related industry, manufacturing and/or volume cooking experience
- More than 3 years of management experience
- High school or Equivalent
- Have a California Food Handlers Card
- Bilingual in English / Mandarin Chinese required
- Knowledge of production processes and quality control
- Precision and attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Knowledge of inventory control
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Employment type: Full-Time
- Salary: DOE
- Location: Bakery Central Kitchen Facility
6401 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620
- Comprehensive medical insurance, dental insurance and life insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid Vacation
- Employee discount.
How to apply:
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at https://www.99ranch.com/careers
- Call for more information and/or to set up an interview Location:
- 6401 Regio Ave. Buena Park CA 90620
Visit our Facebook!
Our goal is to be a recognized leader in the industry while providing a great workplace for employees. Please note the job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the position. They do not cover all the details of skills, duties, or responsibilities required for the position. Thus, they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all skills, duties, and responsibilities required for personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as instructed by management. Skills, duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. We are an E.E.O. employer.
|Job Category||Experience Level, 1-3 Years, 3-5 Years, Central Bakery, Facilities, 5-7 Years|
|Location||Buena Park, CA|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|