Recruiting Coordinator (Bilingual English & Spanish)
99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States, with over 50 store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia, and more! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expands, we have new positions open. We welcome new members to join and grow along with our team!
We are looking for a highly driven and organized Recruiting Coordinator to support the full-cycle recruitment effort, including the research, development, and implementation of effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent. This role is an in-office position; candidates must be willing to report to our corporate office in Buena Park, CA.
- Develop, facilitate, and implement all phases of the recruitment process, including participating in job fairs and other recruiting sessions.
- Ensure positive candidate experience through timely communication and coordination of onsite and virtual interviews and onboarding processes.
- Partner with department managers to identify and draft accurate and detailed job descriptions and hiring criteria to create job postings.
- Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the organization’s needs.
- Collaborate with the hiring manager and other human resource staff to identify and recommend salary ranges, start dates, and additional relevant details.
- Screen and select potential candidates for interviews and prepare interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in a position supporting full-cycle recruiting in a large organization or a similar role.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Proficient in Google, Microsoft Office Suite, or related software.
- Proficient with recruiting tools and systems, including Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) and/or related sourcing media.
- Experience with matrix organization and/or multi-unit management is preferred.
- Recruiting experience in retail, food stores, and food production industry is preferred.
- Additional HR training or education will be a plus, such as an advanced degree, SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP), or PHR.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity as part of a fast-growing company.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Possess a positive and professional demeanor.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Required Travel: Occasionally
- Salary: DOE.
- Location: 6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620.
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonus up to $600
- Long-Term Service Award
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
Tawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
|Job Category||Corporate, Human Resources, 1-3 Years|
|Location||Buena Park, CA|
|Education Level||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Experience Level||2 - 4 years|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|