99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States. We have store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, New Jersey, and more to come! We are passionate and honored to be shaping the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expands, we continue embracing the E-commerce and food-tech culture and having new positions open. We welcome new members to grow alongside the family.
- Plan and implement supply chain management operation procedures and guidelines in support of established department vision, goal, and strategy in the regional office in Buena Park, CA; (approximately 15% of total work time)
- Devise, drive and coordinate logistics and supply chain service programs designed to provide vendors, management, and customers with logistics technology that ensure effective and economical support for import, supply, distributorship for the region computing solutions products and services; (approximately 15% of total work time)
- Develop and maintain cross-functional integrated logistics plans and schedules by actively monitoring and controlling logistics implementation for production fulfillment, including human work factors, quality control, inventory control, logistics, cost analysis, and production coordination and communicate project status to stakeholders; (approximately 15% of total work time)
- Lead the Buena Park logistics team to analyze Tawa’s contractual commitment under sales order, calculate and plan distribution methods, supply chain methods, design timely delivery schedules in accommodation of major festive or seasonal demands, quantity, and customer requirements; (approximately 15% of total work time)
- Coordinate and facilitate sales order/transaction logistics and supply chain according to cost, quality and quantity specifications, daily production schedule, and shipping details and reply to customer and other stakeholder inquiries; (approximately 15% of total work time)
- Perform computer modeling on peak demands of supply chain and logistics services at the regional level for the company’s various products and prepare analysis reports for management’s business planning, budgeting, facility, and warehousing preparation. (approximately 25% of total work time)
- Master’s degree in supply chain management required.
- Working experience 5~7 years in operation or related roles in the Asian/Chinese market
- Experiences in E-commerce or food industry business are highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of Excel and other MS-office software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and customer service to articulate and analyze ideas between customers and stores.
- Able to work independently under least supervision.
- Able to multitask and focus on details
- Fluent in English and Chinese is highly preferred, both reading and typing.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Salary: DOE
- Location: 6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonus up to $600
- Long-Term Service Award
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
For more information and application, please visit https://www.99ranch.com/careers
Tawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
|Job Category||Corporate, 5-7 Years, E-commerce|
|Location||Buena Park, CA|
|Education Level||Master's degree in supply chain management|
|Experience Level||5~7 years|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|