Walong Marketing, Inc. is now hiring a Sales Representative!
The mission of Walong Marketing Inc. is to satisfy the demands of gourmet foods in the Asian communities. We strive to create a smaller world of authentic Asian foods that are reachable to customers nationwide while providing a variety of choices of Asian cuisines that are ready to be served.
In this role, you will manage existing retail/wholesale accounts, seek out new accounts and expand the presence of Walong Marketing Inc. in the authentic Asian/Specialty across the US grocery and food-service industry. A successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. This is an outside sales/service position and requires travel across the California region and out state.
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
- Prompt new products by emphasizing the features of products and the market demands
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, and product use
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements
- Collaborate with internal and external personnel to analyze and solve problems
- Perform other duties as needed
- Education: Associate degree in Retail Merchandising or related field preferred but not required
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Be knowledgeable about the Asian product
- No experience is welcome, sales experience is a plus
- Mainstream experience is a plus
- Willing to travel for around 20-80% of the time, depending on position
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, organized, detail oriented and have ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Employment type: Full Time
- Location: 6281Regio Ave. Buena Park, CA 90620
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with up to 4% Company Match
- Long-Term Service Award
- Paid Time Off
Our goal is to become a recognized leader in the industry while providing a great workplace for employees. Please note the above job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not covering or containing all details of skills, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Thus, they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as instructed by management. Duties, skills and responsibilities may change at any time without or without notice. We are an E.E.O. employer.
|Job Category||Less than 1 Year, 1-3 Years, 3-5 Years, Sales, English, Chinese|
|Location||Buena Park, CA|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave|