Tawa Services, Inc. is now hiring Bakery Machine Operators!
99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States, with over 50 store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia and more to come! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expands, we have new positions open. We welcome new members to join and grow alongside with the family!
- Use a mixer machine and dough machine to make cake and bread
- Organize, grade, weigh and inspect frozen products to ensure quality
- Use materials effectively to minimize waste
- Visually identify quality and freshness
- Appropriately seal, package, load, ship and place products
- Maintain and adjust machinery to needs
- Report any problems and potential risks to the supervisor
- Maintain a clean and safe working area to meet all state/ federal/ local sanitary laws
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bakery experience and knowledge are preferred, but not required
- Have a Food Handlers Card or willing to obtain one
- Operate and clean the equipment safely and correctly
- Have excellent communication skills and willingness to help
- Require long periods of standing/walking and frequently lifting up to 25+ lbs objects
- Bilingual in Mandarin/ Cantonese/ Spanish is a plus
- Authorized to work legally in the US without sponsorship
- Work at assigned schedules, including early morning shift, weekend and holidays.
Employment type: Part time
Salary: $13.00/hour, DOE
How to apply:
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call for more information and/ or to set up an interview
- Manager: Tracy Wang, Tel: (714) 521-8899 Ext. 715
- Location: 6401 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620
Our goal is to be a recognized leader in the industry while providing a great workplace for employees. Please note the above job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They do not cover or contain all the details of skills, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Thus, they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as instructed by management. Duties, skills and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. We are an E.E.O. employer.
- 投遞履歷至 email@example.com
- 主管：Tracy Wang，Tel: (714) 521-8899 Ext. 715
- 地址：6401 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620
|Job Category||Central Bakery|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|