99 Ranch Market is the largest Asian supermarket chain in the United States, with over 61 store locations across 10 states and more to come! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. “For 100, we try harder” is our commitment to always provide the best products and services to the communities we serve. With our new expansion strategy and efforts in our cross-generational transition to continue growing our footprint across the country, we welcome YOU to join and grow alongside our family!
Reporting to the Corporate HR Director, the HRIS Analyst is responsible for the maintenance, setup and administration of the HRIS system. Serving as the subject matter expert, the HRIS Analyst will be responsible for reviewing the current system, lead the migration to a new HRIS system, ensure data integrity, and work cross-functionally to ensure that the system meets the needs of our employees and management staff. This is an in-office position. Candidates must be willing to report to our corporate office in Buena Park, CA.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Company’s HRIS system, including the development of processes and review of technical requirements to map to business needs.
- Serve as SME for our HRIS system, to include assisting with the rollout and implementation to store and corporate employees, pulling information from current ERP system, and partnering with external contractors as needed.
- Assists in the creation and maintenance of reports as needed, ensuring data integrity and security.
- Creates and maintains change history for documentation and audit purposes.
- Assists with routine HRIS system updates and configuration projects, including Open Enrollment, performance evaluations, system setup and regulatory changes related to benefits and HR.
- Creates training and reference material on HRIS system. Trains new users and administrators on HRIS system.
- Owns security administration and monitors for SOD, including evaluating role specifications for appropriateness, ensuring controls exist for privileged users and obtaining approval of role permission and stores for audit/reference. Develops user/admin approval structure including designated super user access
- 5 to 7 years of HRIS experience supporting a large organization. Prior experience with SAP, ADP Workforce Now and implementations strongly desired.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Information Technology or a related field and/or equivalent work experience is required. Equivalent experience in lieu of a degree will be considered.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese required
- Experience with matrix organization, and/or multi-unit management is preferred
- Knowledge of federal and state laws, statutes, regulations, policies and directives related to HR practices and procedures.
- Ability to prioritize and execute in a deadline-oriented environment, as well as to work under pressure.
- Strong ability in critical thinking, problem solving, multi-tasking, keeping confidentiality, and working with ambiguity and in a constantly changing environment.
- Strong business acumen
- Strong in analytical skill and proficient in MS Excel is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess a positive and professional demeanor
- Employment type: Full Time position.
- Occasional Travel may be needed
- Salary: DOE.
- Location: 6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620.
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonus up to $600
- Long-Term Service Award
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
Tawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
|Job Category||Human Resources, 5-7 Years|
|Location||Buena Park, CA|
|Experience Level||5 years|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|