About Our Company
99 Ranch Market is the largest Asian supermarket chain in the United States, with over 50 store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia and more to come! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. “For 100, we try harder” demonstrates our commitment to always provide the best products and services to the communities we serve. With our new expansion strategy and efforts in our current cross-generational transition, we hope to continue growing its footprint across the country. We welcome new members to join and grow alongside the family!
S. Cal Corporate Is looking For Human Resource Training Specialist
The Training and Development Specialist will create, develop, implement, and conduct training and development programs for employees.
- Assesses training and development needs through surveys, interviews, and communication with managers, instructors, and others.
- Creates, organizes, plans, and presents various forms of onboarding, orientation, and skills training for employees.
- Develops unique training programs to fulfill workers specific needs to maintain or improve job skills.
- Creates and/or acquires training procedure manuals, guides, and course materials.
- Presents training and development programs using various forms and formats including group discussion, lecture, simulations, and videos.
- Maintains records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements.
- Assesses training materials prepared by instructors.
- Evaluates program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
- Maintains knowledge of the latest trends in training and development.
- Prepares and implements training budget; maintains records and reports of expenses.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related program software.
- Bilingual in English/Chinese or English/Spanish is strongly preferred.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Training and Development, or a related field required.
- At least two years of training experience is required.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Employment type: Full Time
- Location: 6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620.
- Salary: Starting salary: exempt, DOE
- Comprehensive medical insurance, dental insurance and life insurance.
- Paid vacations and sick leaves.
- Employee discount.
For more information and application, please visit https://www.99ranch.com/careers
Our goal is to be a recognized leader in the industry while providing a great workplace for employees. Please note the job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the position. They do not cover all the details of skills, duties, or responsibilities required for the positions. Thus, they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all skills, duties, and responsibilities required for personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as instructed by management. Skills, duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. We are an E.E.O. employer.
|Job Category||Corporate, Human Resources, 1-3 Years|
|Location||Buena Park, CA|
|Education Level||Bachelor's degree|
|Experience Level||2 Years|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|