So Cal HQ is now looking for a POS Technician!
About Our Company
99 Ranch Market is the largest Asian supermarket chain in the United States, with over 50 store
locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Arizona, Washington, Oregon, Maryland,
Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia, and more to come! We are passionate and honored to
shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. “For 100, we try harder”
demonstrates our commitment to always provide the best products and services to the
communities we serve. With our new expansion strategy and efforts in our current cross-
generational transition, we hope to continue growing its footprint across the country. We
welcome YOU to join and grow alongside our family!
We are looking for:
Motivated individuals to become a member of our IT dept. Our POS Technician position
involves daily interaction with the customers and staff. You will be exploring an opportunity with
a successful grocery supermarket chain specializing in Asian groceries. This position will
support our stores that are located in SoCal and nearby states. You will be part of our
Headquarter IT Support Team and grow alongside to further expand our community.
● Install and support the POS system (Front-end, Back-end, Scales, PDT).
● Perform general maintenance and repair of services
● Work with the POS team to implement and troubleshoot POS systems
● Assist with the IT Support team to troubleshoot Store wire/wireless network and other IT
equipment (Copier, Server, Camera/DVR).
● Have the ability to analyze and effectively resolve any IT technical issues.
● Available to provide after office hours general support when needed.
● Bilingual in English and Mandarin is strongly preferred
● AA/BA or above in Computer Science or related field or equivalent working experience
● Knowledge in retail industry Point of Sale (POS) preferred.
● 1 or more years of experience in multiple IT areas.
● CompTIA A+ or Microsoft Certified Professional is plus
● Outstanding communication skills with technical and non-technical personnel
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Show enthusiasm, initiative, and pride in the work
● A valid Driver License is required
● Travel may be required upon projects
● Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
● Employment Type: Full Time
● Schedule: Monday to Friday
● Location: 6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620.
● Salary: DOE
● Comprehensive medical insurance, dental insurance, and life insurance.
● Employee Discount
For more information and application, please visit https://www.99ranch.com/careers
Our goal is to be a recognized leader in the industry while providing a great workplace
for employees. Please note the above job descriptions are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They do not cover or contain all the details of skills, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Thus, they are not to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of
personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their
normal responsibilities as instructed by management. Duties, skills and responsibilities
may change at any time with or without notice. We are an E.E.O. employer.
|Job Category||Corporate, Information Technology, 1-3 Years|
|Location||Buena Park, CA|
|Experience Level||1 Year+|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|