99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States, with over 50 store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia, and more! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expands, we have new positions open. We welcome new members to join and grow along with our team!
- Drive operational excellence for the Real Estate accounting team, including managing real estate investment financial planning and evaluation.
- Handle all real estate accounting functions, including monitoring cash flow and reserve levels, archiving budget objectives, scheduling expenditures, and analyzing variances.
- Collaborate with the accounting team to manage the related month-end close and asset valuation and support property tax audit.
- Manage the organization’s lease management procedures, including documentation review and financial support.
- Manage the organization’s tenant financial management procedures, including rental fee negotiation and ensuring timely rental collection.
- Manage financing and investment planning, including budget forecasts and tacking development costs.
- Responsible for the maintenance project financial control to ensure the organization stays on target.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, or a related field is required; a Master’s degree is preferred. Additional education can be in lieu of experience.
- 5+ years of experience in accounting. Preferably in the real estate and/or construction industry.
- Demonstrated ability with investment evaluations and budget control, including managing lease and asset control.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate communication, identify problems, and create sustainable solutions.
- Proven track in corporate and treasury management, including cash flow planning and coordinating complex processes.
- Advanced communication and leadership skills.
- Proficient with using Excel and project management software.
- On-site work in Orange county with 10~15% travel.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times
- Employment type: Full Time
- Required Travel: Occasionally
- Salary: DOE
- Location: 6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620.
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match
- Long-Term Service Award
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
Tawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
|Job Category||Accounting, Corporate, Experience Level, 5-7 Years, 7+ Years|