99 Ranch Market is hiring entry-level grocery clerks for our Chino Hills branch. We have 2 openings for this position and qualified candidates are considered on a first come first serve basis. Apply online or in-store and be a part of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States.
Under Store Manager Supervision, the PRODUCE CLERK performs the following duties:
Typical Duties & Responsibilities
- General merchandising activities
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Prep and stock produce items
- Maintain the produce displays
- Read, comprehend, and relate product knowledge to customers in an understandable manner
- Be familiar with store products and their locations in order to assist customers in locating and choosing items
- Unload deliveries
- Check delivery invoices/packing lists against shipped product
- Clean and organize product and shelves
- Communicate orally and in writing with supervisors, co-workers and customers
- Other duties assigned
Training / Education:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. Certification
- Previous customer experience is a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 25+ pounds
- Must be available to work various shifts as needed
- Language: English
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
Position Type: Part Time
Salary: $12.00 / hour
Please apply online or walk-in during store hours for interview.
- Employee Discounts
99 Ranch Market
2959 Chino Ave.
Chino Hills, CA 91709
|Job Category||Stores, Experience Level, Less than 1 Year, Produce, General Helper|
|Location||2959 Chino Ave. Chino Hills, CA 91709|
|Education Level||High School or G.E.D. Certificate|
|Experience Level||Previous Customer Experience is a Plus|