Warehouse Quality Control Clerk
99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States, with over 60 store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia, and more! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expands, we have new positions open. We welcome new members to join and grow along with our team!
- Perform visual and physical inspections of inventories for quality control and report any issues to corresponding managers.
- Catalog and take notes and photos of products at receiving and during returns validation to document any discrepancies.
- Check the receiving dates of pallet tags on stored inventory and report any excess inventories and products held longer than their recommended storage life.
- Verify products on outbound pallets match the order pick tickets and ensure food safety is followed during stacking outbound orders.
- Ensure proper rotation practices are followed and report any mis-rotated items to corresponding managers.
- Sort and separate products to be returned to vendors for credit.
- Assist with data entry of store return information, catalog product information and photos, and maintain training documents.
- Assist in maintaining a safe working environment by keeping the warehouse floors clear of debris (broken pallet pieces, pallet wrap, plastic ties, etc.)
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School education or equivalent.
- 1 year of warehouse experience is preferred but not required.
- Bilingual in Chinese and English preferred.
- Food Handlers Card required. HACCP experience preferred.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Ability to complete required tasks without continuous supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
- Must be able to lift to 50 pounds at a time.
- Ability to work in an environment that may be wet and dry and with varying temperatures and noises.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including but not limited to knives, box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Location: 2931 Faber Street, Union City, CA 94587
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match
- Long-Term Service Award
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Program
Tawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
|Job Category||DC, Language, English, Chinese, Experience Level, Less than 1 Year, 1-3 Years|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|