• Extremely strong written and oral communication skills, Chinese is a plus
•Supervises and schedules technicians in repairing the installation, and overall maintenance and construction projects.
•Oversees maintenance technicians in duties and tasks as well as in the performance of all store-related repair and installation work.
•Analyzes the existing problems and initiates action when needed.
•Develops the planning and scheduling for various maintenance or construction tasks as needed.
•Assists Construction & Maintenance Manager in providing/preparing all design plans and sketches and conducts store remodeling projects for management approval.
•Assists in estimating budgets for all store alterations and remodeling and installation projects, such as materials, labor costs, etc.
•Issues purchase orders of equipment, tools, and supplies and monitors/maintain their inventories.
•Coordinates with all store management and store personnel for all store alterations, remodeling, and installation projects.
•Ensures the observance of safety regulations and standards as well as the laws.
•Composes comprehensive reports and maintains daily records.
•Assists Construction & Maintenance Manager and performs other duties as required by business needs.
– Great interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
– Minimum 1 year of equivalent educational background.
– Able to lift up to 25+ lbs and stand for long periods of time.
– At least 18 years old and authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Employee Benefits: (*Only for full-time employees)
– Health Insurance
– Dental Insurance, Life Insurance*
– Paid Vacation*
– 401k retirement plan
– Paid Sick Leave
– Employee Discount
Job Type: Full-time
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|