Full Job Description
– Conduct on-site training at our store locations around the Bay Area; on-site training includes, new hire orientation, HCM, payroll/benefits program, safety compliance, and other HR function-related training;
– Coordinate with store operations to arrange weekly on-site training schedules;
– Assist in arranging and organizing corporate employee development training, and/or compliance training (e.g. food safety, sexual harassment prevention, and forklift operator, etc.);
– Maintain training records and certifications; keep track of certification expiration dates;
– Assist in employee qualification and performance evaluation;
– Maintain quality and consistency of employee data and training attendance records via SAP module ;
– Perform essential administrative functions and other HR-related assignments;
*Duties may be adjusted due to current events and may allow for remote accommodations.
– Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred.
– Excellent verbal and written communication, good people skills, with the ability to work effectively with all levels in the organization.
– Work proficiency of Microsoft Office suits/Google G-suits.
– Must be able to drive to various retail store locations in the Bay Area.
– Willing to travel for work (Oregon and Washington State).
– Minimum physical requirement: able to lift up to 25 lbs.
– Language preferred: bilingual in Chinese & Spanish or bilingual in Chinese & Vietnamese.
*This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Employee Benefits: (*Only for full-time employees)
– Health Insurance
– Dental Insurance*
– Life Insurance*
– Paid Vacation*
– 401(k) retirement plan
– Paid Sick Leave
– Employee Discount
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
|Job Category||Corporate, Human Resources, 1-3 Years|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|