– Assist in arranging and organizing corporate employee development training, and compliance training.
– Coordinate with store operations and training team to arrange on-site training schedules.
– Conduct on-site and online training for store locations, warehouse and office.
– Maintain training records and certifications; keep track of certification expiration dates.
– Assist with recruitment activities including scheduling calls and interviews, maintaining candidate databases and handling paperwork.
– Perform essential administrative functions and other HR-related assignments.
*Duties may be adjusted due to current events and may allow for remote accommodations.
– Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred.
– Excellent verbal and written communication, good people skills, with the ability to work effectively with all levels in the organization.
– Work proficiency of Microsoft Office suits/Google G-suits.
– Must be able to drive to various retail store locations in the Bay Area.
– Willing to travel for work (Oregon and Washington State).
– Minimum physical requirement: able to lift up to 25 lbs.
– Language preferred: bilingual in Chinese & Spanish or bilingual in Chinese & Vietnamese.
*This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Employee Benefits: (*Only for full-time employees)
– Health Insurance
– Dental Insurance*
– Life Insurance*
– Paid Vacation*
– 401(k) retirement plan
– Paid Sick Leave
– Employee Discount
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- What is your desired pay rate?
- Associate (Preferred)
- Admin: 1 year (Required)
- Human resources: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 5 years (Preferred)
- Do you speak Spanish (Preferred)
- Do you speak Vietnamese (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
|Job Category||Human Resources, Less than 1 Year, 1-3 Years, English|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|