- Manages the entire payroll and benefits function
- Ensures that payroll is in strict compliance with federal, state, local legislations and internal policies
- Balances the workload within the payroll department team member and coordinate with other teams
- Prepares and submits quarterly annual tax, and mandatory reports to federal and state Government
- Coordinates and interacts with federal and state agencies to resolve the discrepancy issues on payroll related matters
- Assists CFO in preparing payroll and employees benefits annual audit reports
- Resolves payroll system issues and concerns by working closely with IP Dept. and consultants
- Provides Training and support to store managers in the usage of the timekeeping system
- Functions as a liaison among Consultant, IT Department, and store executives to make sure the timekeeping system running smoothly
- Communicates with banks to resolve payroll deposit/checks related issues
- Verifies 401K annual year-end compliance test
- Prepares annual W2s/W3s and submit the electronic files to federal agencies
- Provides performance evaluation of each member in the payroll department
- Performs other duties as required by business needs
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, good people skills, with the ability to work effectively with all levels in the organization.
- Work proficiency of Microsoft Office suits/Google G-suits.
- Minimum physical requirement: able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Language preferred: bilingual in Chinese & English.
*This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Employee Benefits: (*Only for full-time employees)
– Health Insurance
– Dental Insurance*
– Life Insurance*
– Paid Vacation*
– 401(k) retirement plan
– Paid Sick Leave
– Employee Discount
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Office， 2931 Faber Street, Union City, 94587, CA
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- What’s you desired pay rate?
- Associate (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Required)
- Chinese (Preferred)
|Job Category||Accounting, Human Resources, 1-3 Years, English, Chinese|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|