- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails.
- Revise purchase orders and follow-up on backorders, claims, and contracts.
- Process and organize the store, vendor, and buyer files related to purchasing, shipment, and other aspects.
- Communicate with stores, vendors, buyers, and distribution centers to ensure sufficient quantities, correct system pricing, and timely delivery.
- Collaborate with the accounting department to ensure on-time payments.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- An Associate’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or related fields.
- 1-2 years of administrative, retail operation, or related work experience.
- Excellent computer skills, familiar with Microsoft and Google office suite, and proficient in SAP.
- Demonstrate high work ethic, confidentiality, excellent communication, and customer service skills.
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Bilingual English/Chinese is required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary: $19/hour
- Location: 2931 Faber Street, Union City, CA 94545
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match
- Long-Term Service Award
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Program
Tawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
|Job Category||Less than 1 Year, 1-3 Years, 3-5 Years, Merchandising|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|