The management trainees program is designed to equip future managers with the skills and knowledge needed to be effective in a management position.
- Learns supervisory and technical skills in alignment with 99 Ranch Market’s philosophy and operational strategy.
- Gains management skills and core management competencies (Inventory, Merchandising, Team-building, and Administration).
- Participates in organized training experiences over several months.
- Learns the process of Retail Store Operations in the first several months.
- Undergoes a corporate induction along with background information in every department at the corporate headquarter.
- Learns the daily operations of each department at our warehouse.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bilingual in Chinese and English is required for store operation management trainees.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required for warehouse management trainees.
- Great interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a team setting and assist others
- Associate’s degree or higher is preferred
- Minimum of 1-year retail/supply chain management experience or equivalent education background (eg. no experience with a BS/BA Degree)
- Desire to gain knowledge and develop skills
- Possess a positive attitude and be self-motivated
- Willingness to work on weekends and holidays
Important Notice: This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that a team member in this position may be asked to perform. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or delegated by management to meet the business needs of the property.
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|