- Learns supervisory and technical skills in alignment with 99 Ranch Market’s philosophy and operational strategy.
- Gains management skills and core management competencies (Inventory, Merchandising, Team-building, and Administration).
- Participates in organized training experiences over the course of 3 months.
- Learns the process of Retail Store Operations in the first 6 months.
- Undergoes a corporate induction along with background information in every department at the corporate headquarter.
- Learns the daily operations of each department at our training stores.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Must be bilingual in Chinese and English, and bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Great interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Retail experiences a plus.
- Willingness to work weekends and holidays
Job Type: Full-time
- Comprehensive medical insurance, dental insurance and life insurance
- Employee discount
Our goal is to be a recognized leader in the industry while providing a great workplace for employees. Please note the above job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They do not cover or contain all the details of skills, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Thus, they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as instructed by management. Duties, skills and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. We are an E.E.O. employer.
|Location||Union City, CA|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|