99 Ranch Market is hiring a meat processor position for our Chino Hills branch. Qualified candidates are considered on a first come first serve basis. Apply online or in-store and be a part of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States.
Under Store Manager Supervision, the MEAT PROCESSOR performs the following duties:
Typical Duties & Responsibilities
- Able to provide great customer service
- Work well with others in a fast paced environment.
- Cooking and culinary experience preferred
- Experience with cutting and knowledge of the market industry highly encouraged
- Communicate orally and in writing with supervisors, co-workers and customers
- Other duties assigned
Training / Education:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. Certification
- Previous customer experience is a plus
- Prior meat cutting experience a plus, training provided
- Meat Cutting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Must be able to lift up to 25+ pounds
- Must be available to work various shifts as needed
- Language: English (Bilingual is preferred)
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
Position Type: Part Time
Salary: $12.00 / hour
- Employee Discounts
Please apply online or walk-in during store hours for interview.
99 Ranch Market
2959 Chino Ave.
Chino Hills, CA 91709
|Job Category||Stores, Experience Level, Less than 1 Year, Seafood, Meat, General Helper|
|Location||2959 Chino Ave. Chino Hills, CA 91709|
|Education Level||High School or G.E.D. Certificate|
|Experience Level||Previous Customer Experience is a Plus|
|Language||English, ChineseEnglish (Bilingual is Preferred)|