99 Ranch Market Management Trainee Program
Ready to launch your career and become a successful leader in retail?
Join the 99 Ranch Market Management Trainee Program!
Who Are We?
99 Ranch Market, one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States, is expanding at lightning speed! Founded in 1984, 99 Ranch Market is passionate about bringing innovative Asian cuisine right to your doorstep. We are honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture by serving as a leading food destination. With more than 60 store locations spanning from California to New Jersey, we are looking for talented retail leaders to join our growing family!
What is the Management Trainee Program?
The management trainee program is designed to equip future managers with the skills and knowledge needed to be effective in a management position.
What does the program look like?
- 6-8 month extensive learning experience
- Dedicated Trainer to coordinate and track your daily progress
- You will gain a profound wealth of knowledge in retail
- Monthly meeting with a designated mentor
- Opportunity to meet with C-level executives
Why should you join?
Showcase your greatest strengths and utilize your talents in our all-inclusive Management Training Program.
Competitive compensation package include:
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Achievement Bonus:
- After 90 Days: $500
- After 6 Months: $1000
- 1 Year Service Award: $2000
Who is qualified to apply?
- Able to confidently approach and assist customers
- Possess a positive attitude and be self-motivated
- Ability to work in a team setting and assist other’s
- Desire to gain knowledge and develop skills
- Able to take direction, follow instructions and constructive feedback
- Associate’s degree or higher is preferred
- Minimum of 1-year retail management experience or equivalent education background (eg. no experience with a BS/BA Degree)
- Bilingual in English/Chinese or English/Spanish is preferred
For more information, please contact HR@TAWA.COM
|Job Category||Stores, Experience Level, Less than 1 Year, 1-3 Years, Grocery, Seafood, Hot Deli, Produce, Meat, General Helper, Bakery, Cashier, Receiver, MGMT in Training, AASM in training|
|Language||English, Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Spanish|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|