99 Ranch Market is now hiring a Graphic Designer!
99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States, with over 50 store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Arizona, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia and more to come! We are passionate and honored to be shaping the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expends, we have new positions open. We welcome new members to grow alongside with the family!
- Responsible for weekly routines. Creating supermarket sales flyers, organizing files for different channels.
- Partner with the E-Commerce Merchandise team to plan out messaging and align creative work ahead of delivery times.
- Provide quick turnaround of marketing assets including daily emails, landing pages, homepage updates, promotions, display/ affiliate marketing banners, etc.
- Responsible for projects from concept through implementation – including graphic design, creating prototypes/mock-ups, video editing (will be a plus), motion graphic creation (will be a plus).
- Implement the vision of the online experience; including design, information architecture & brand identity, ensuring consistency across the entire visual presentation.
- Work collaboratively with E-Commerce and Marketing colleagues, as well as third party and other key stakeholders to capture design requirements and translate them into design solutions that drive business results.
- Upgrades, maintains and provides ongoing advanced design of the website, promos, and advertising banners as well as seasonal content that are visually compelling and brand appropriate.
- Ability to lead creative projects and bring them from concept to completion.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- High level of proficiency with the following programs & language: Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat; After Effects and Premiere will be a plus.
- Firm understanding of web standards, cross-browser compatibility, and image optimization techniques.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced team environment as well as for individual projects.
- Exceptional coordination, multi-tasking ability, time management & organization skills.
- Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese is a must, Spanish a plus.
- Be able to accommodate flexible work schedules and travel when needed.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Employment type: Full Time position
- Salary: DOE
- Location: 6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620
- Comprehensive medical, dental and life insurance
- 401 (k)
- Paid vacations and sick leaves
- Employee discount
For more information and application, please visit https://www.99ranch.com/careers
Our goal is to become a recognized leader in the industry while providing a great workplace for employees. Please note the above job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not covering or containing all details of skills, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Thus, they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as instructed by management. Duties, skills and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. We are an E.E.O. employer.
南加州 99 大華總部現正誠徵 平面設計師！
- 日常工作：創建和整理超市促銷傳單, 宣傳海報。為不同推廣渠道、活動和分店提供線上/線下設計支持。包括日常電子郵件、目標網頁、主頁更新、促銷、展示／聯盟營銷橫幅等。
- 熟練使用 Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere；加分項：視頻編輯／動態圖創建/C4D。
- 工作地點：6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620
|Job Category||Cooperate, Marketing|
|Location||Buena Park, CA|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|