Data Processing Clerk
99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States, with over 60 store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia, and more! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expands, we have new positions open. We welcome new members to join and grow along with our team!
The Data Processing Clerk is responsible for a wide range of administrative and communication responsibilities in support of all regions’ merchandisers within different merchandising divisions (Grocery, Perishable, and Hot Deli/Bakery) through data entry, file management, pricing, POS batch process, sales data process, and inventory count file process.
- Responsible for incoming phone calls and emails, including responding or forwarding to the correct person to provide immediate support and resolution.
- Perform data entry for new product creation and update existing data using the corresponding system.
- Complete the daily Physical Inventory Count data processing and daily Sales data posting using the corresponding system.
- Communicate with stores and merchandisers continually to ensure sufficient quantities, pricing, and product information.
- Maintain process-related paperwork efficiently and accurately.
- Maintain correct item data in the system for different regions and store locations.
- Support daily POS batch processing and item information maintenance.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management.
- An Associate’s degree in Data Management or a related field is required; A Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Additional education can be in lieu of experience.
- 1-2 years of administrative, retail operation, or related work experience.
- Willing to accommodate a flexible work schedule when needed
- Mandarin/English bilingual is required.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, SAP system, and familiar with Google Apps is a plus!
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location: 6338 Regio Ave, Buena Park, CA 90620
- Salary: $19.00-$20.00/hour, DOE
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match
- Long-Term Service Award
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Recognition Program
Tawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
|Job Category||Corporate, Information System|
|Location||Buena Park, CA|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|