- Compiles and maintains worker’s compensation claims and documents.
- Prepare worker’s compensation annual audit reports.
- Generate reports and communicate with employees, managers, insurance carriers, medical staff, and attorneys to ensure W/C claims are in proper process.
- Provide advice and assist departments in conducting an investigation of accident reports, including interviewing witnesses and procurement of relevant documentation.
- Ensure that payroll is in strict compliance with federal, state, local legislations and internal policies
- Balance the workload within the payroll department team member and coordinate with other teams
- Prepare and submit quarterly annual tax and mandatory reports to federal and state Government
- Coordinates and interacts with federal and state agencies to resolve the discrepancy issues on payroll-related matters.
- Function as a liaison among Consultant, IT Department, and store executives to make sure the timekeeping system runs smoothly.
- Communicate with banks to resolve payroll deposit/checks related issues.
- Verify 401K annual year-end compliance test.
- Prepare annual W2s/W3s and submit the electronic files to federal agencies.
- Provide performance evaluation of each member in the payroll department.
- Perform other duties as required by business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, good people skills, with the ability to work effectively with all levels in the organization.
- Work proficiency of Microsoft Office suits/Google G-suits.
- Minimum physical requirement: able to lift up to 25 lbs.
*This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Employee Benefits: (*Only for full-time employees)
– Health Insurance
– Dental Insurance*
– Life Insurance*
– Paid Vacation*
– 401(k) retirement plan
– Paid Sick Leave
– Employee Discount
|Job Category||Human Resources, 1-3 Years|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|