- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbooks and policies and procedures manuals.
- Effectively recruit all levels of positions
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, communicating benefit information to employees.
- Conducts new-employee orientations
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of the department in relation to established goals.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database. Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
Important Notice: This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that a team member in this position may be asked to perform. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or delegated by management to meet the business needs of the property.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent in related work experience 3 – 4 years of experience as an HR Generalist
- Advanced PC skills with proficiency in MS Office including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is required
- Ability to prioritize and execute in a deadline-oriented environment
- Willing to learn, detail-oriented, and be able to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills, analytical skills and critical thinking
- Resourceful, aptitude for problem solving and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- PHR and or SHRM-CP certification preferred
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Location: Buena Park, CA 90620.
- Salary: DOE
- Comprehensive medical insurance, dental insurance and life insurance.
- Paid vacations and sick leaves.
- Employee discount.
|Job Category||Corporate, Human Resources, 3-5 Years|
|Experience Level||3 years|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|