99 Ranch Market is the largest Asian supermarket chain in the United States, with over 64 store locations across 11 states and more to come! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. “For 100, we try harder” is our commitment to always provide the best products and services to the communities we serve. With our new expansion strategy and efforts in our cross-generational transition to continue growing our footprint across the country, we welcome YOU to join and grow alongside our family!
- Analyze shipment logs
- Review timeliness of scheduled deliveries.
- Track inventory levels
- Order new supplies in a timely manner
- Constantly work to improve processes
- Make suggestions for productivity improvements
- Optimize employee workflow
- Determine and track the most important warehouse KPIs
- Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained.
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members
- Train, guide and evaluate new warehouse workers.
- Track expenses related to fuel, storage, and truck maintenance
- College degrees or equivalent required
- Forklift Operation Certification
- 2 years of experience as a Warehouse Supervisor or similar role
- Fluent in English, Bilingual English/Mandarin or English/ Spanish is preferred
- Current or willing to obtain a CA Food Handlers Card
- Demonstrated computer literacy with an emphasis on Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to manage inventory
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work on weekends and holidays if needed
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Employment Type: Full Time, 48hrs/week, from 6:00 am ~2:30 pm
- Salary $18.00~$21.00/hr, DOE
- Location: 6491 Caballero Blvd., Buena Park, CA 90620
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with up to 4% Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonus up to $600
- Long-Term Service Award
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
Tawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
|Job Category||Language, English, Chinese, 1-3 Years|
|Location||Buena Park, CA|
|Education Level||College degrees|
|Experience Level||2 Years|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|