99 Ranch Market is now hiring E-Commerce Operation Specialist
99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States. We have store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, New Jersey and more to come! We are passionate and honored to be shaping the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expends, we continue embracing the E-commerce and food-tech culture and having new positions open. We welcome new members to grow alongside the family.
- Familiar with order processing and provide comprehensive support in order management through the entire lifecycle.
- Directly handle online customer services issues via phone calls and emails.
- Identify and troubleshoot unmet internal/external needs and propose viable solutions to ensure a high level of Customer satisfaction.
- Update and maintain App promotion product list
- Coordinate with a remote customer services team and local stores on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate across different internal teams for marketing campaigns.
- Oversee and maintain relationships with external vendors related to the e-commerce department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or above in business, marketing or related field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in operation or related roles.
- Experiences in E-commerce or food industry business is highly preferred.
- Working knowledge on Excel and other MS-office software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and customer service to articulate and analyze ideas between customers and stores.
- Able to work independently under least supervision.
- Able to multitask and focus on details
- Fluent in English and Chinese is highly preferred, both reading and typing.
- Employment type: Full time
- Salary: DOE
- Location: 6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance
- Employee discount.
For more information and application, please visit https://www.99ranch.com/careers
Our goal is to become a recognized leader in the industry while providing a great workplace for employees. Please note the above job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not covering or containing all details of skills, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Thus, they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as instructed by management. Duties, skills and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. We are an E.E.O. employer.
|Job Category||Cooperate, 1-3 Years, E commerce|
|Location||Buena Park, CA|
|Education Level||Bachelor degree|
|Experience Level||1 year|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|