99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States. We have store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington State, and New Jersey! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Markets expand, we have new positions open. We welcome new members to join and grow alongside the family.
- Ensure maximum occupancy of rental units at all times and high renewal rate
- Responsible for leasing and advertise the property when vacancies occur
- Implement marketing programs of the property for leasing, ability to screen and identify qualifying prospective tenants, and creating of all rental-related agreements
- Process tenant applications, determine potential financial risk, lease negotiation, and close deals in a timely manner
- Compare properties with similar properties to determine fair market price, and establish a rental rate, calculate overhead cost, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals
- Ensure all essential paperwork and legal documents are properly completed
- Proactively approach potential tenants
- Required to travel to various locations and show properties to prospective tenants
- Another leasing Administrative and property management related responsibilities as needed
- Minimum 30-40% travel is required including out-of-state
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business Administration, or related field.
- Preferred 1-year experience in commercial property leasing, management, and brokerage activities including reporting, lease negotiation, documentation, and administration required
- Real estate license required/preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Google Apps and MS Suite (Word, Excel)
- Ability to review and draft Real Estate legal and related documentations
- Ability to effectively communicate and negotiate both orally and written
- Ability to effectively communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills to critical thinking, multi-tasks, strong sales, marketing and customer service skills
- Strong problem solving, decision making, analytical skills, and organizational skills
- Bilingual (English, Mandarin), a plus
- SAP knowledge, a plus
- The ability to travel is required.
- Bilingual in English/ Mandarin preferred.
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Location: 133 Randolph St, Brooklyn, NY 11237
- Comprehensive medical insurance, dental insurance, and life insurance.
- Employee Discount.
Apply: Apply 99 Ranch Career or submit your resume to HR_EC@TAWA.COM
with the title Leasing Administrative Assistant
For more information and application, please visit https://www.99ranch.com/careers
Our goal is to be a recognized leader in the industry while providing a great workplace for employees. Please note the above job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They do not cover or contain all the details of skills, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Thus, they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as instructed by management. Duties, skills, and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. We are an E.E.O. employer.
- 希望具備 1 年商業物業租賃、管理和經紀活動經驗，包括報告、租賃談判、文件和管理。
- 能使用Google Apps和MS Suit（Word, Excel, Powerpoint等）。
- 必須能接受商務旅行。( 30-40%)
- 工作地點：133 Randolph st, Brooklyn, NY 11237
請把您的簡歷發給 HR_EC@TAWA.COM 并且著名職務名稱 房地產行政助理
更多的信息請您 去我們的官網查看 https://www.99ranch.com/careers
公司力爭發展成爲業界公認的一流企業，為員工提供理想的工作場所。請注意，此職位徵聘描述旨在描述分配給該職位人員的一般工作性質和工作水平。它們並不涵蓋該職位所需的所有技能，職責或責任，及所有細節。 因此，它不應被解釋為該職位所需的所有技能，職責和責任的詳盡清單。所有人員可能會要求按照主管要求履行其正常職責以外的工作。有關技能，職責和責任的描述可能隨時更改，恕不另行通知。本公司是E.E.O. 雇主，為應聘人員提供平等就業機會。
|Job Category||Real Estate, Corporate, Experience Level, 1-3 Years, 3-5 Years|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|