Now, Walong Marketing, Inc. is hiring a Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Since its establishment in 2000, the mission of Walong Marketing, Inc. is to satisfy the demands for gourmet foods in the Asian American communities. With our globalized resources and nationwide shipping network among five distribution centers, we can deliver the most authentic Asian foods to every corner in the United States. Asianfoodonline.com is one of Walong’s assistants. It fulfills our commitment to the community and underlines the importance of food and cuisine in daily life. Now, Walong Marketing Inc. welcomes you to join our team.
The Customer Service Representative ensures the satisfaction of our customers by providing the highest quality of service to each customer. Their aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the company. The Customer Service Representative interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services, and resolves issues that arise in the day-to-day operations. . The representative must comply with the customer service role as the “advocate” of our customers at all times within the scope of company policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain good attendance and reports promptly for work on all work days to ensure the department has the maximum support needed.
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Answer all phone calls directed to Customer Service promptly and professionally. Employees must promptly answer all email inquiries within a 24-hour time frame. Calls and emails will mainly relate to helping customers with product questions, price inquiries, stock checks, provide accurate order lead times, minor technical support, shipping rate quotes, and providing shipment tracking information.
- Promote increased sales and stocking capacity for assigned new and existing customers.
- Expedite customer samples ensuring to track these samples through delivery; Follow-up with customers receiving samples to influence the sale in favor of Elite.
- Resolve incoming requests/issues from customers professionally, promptly, and thoroughly. Few issues may be more complex, employees will work with upper management to find a reasonable solution to each.
- Provide minor product troubleshooting, and general follow up as needed.
- Interact with employees of other departments in a professional and respectful manner. Position requires a high level of interaction with the Shipping, Assembly, Order Entry, and Accounts Receivable Departments.
- Review purchase orders received directly through email for accuracy of part number and price, if inconsistencies are found contact customers for clarification or adjustment.
- Enter sample orders as needed.
- Track high priority orders for customers to make sure promised lead times and delivery schedules are followed. This will require strong follow-up with purchasing, data entry, and assembly teams.
- Organizes to-do list by continuously monitoring incoming email, tracking priority orders, monitoring open orders, and calling customers. Employees will run weekly reports to monitor orders assigned to his/her respective regional sales team.
- Other duties assigned.
- Must type a minimum 45 WPM
- Must have prior experience working in an office setting
- Candidates with electrical, electronic, or are technically-Inclined are preferred
- High school diploma required
- 2 years C.S. experience
- Candidates with experience in accounting, sales, marketing, or production are preferred
- Knowledge of the basics of a purchase order
- Knowledge of warehousing principles
- Must have simple arithmetic/accounting knowledge
- Familiarity with the Use of E-mail
- Familiarity with the Use of the Internet
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
- Bilingual Chinese/English
Personal characteristicsThe Customer Service Representative should demonstrate competence in some or all of the following:
- Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behavior and business practices, and ensure that your own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Competitive salary.
- Competitive health, dental plans.
- Elective 401K plan
- Major holidays paid through the year end
Send your resume to email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org, indicate Walong Customer Service Representative -Bilingual for subject line
Our goal is to be a recognized leader in the industry while providing a great workplace for employees. Please note the job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the position. They do not cover all the details of skills, duties, or responsibilities required for the positions. Thus, they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all skills, duties, and responsibilities required for personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as instructed by management. Skills, duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. We are an E.E.O. employer.
We’ve installed clear plastic barriers and provided masks, gloves and hand sanitizers; all common surfaces are sanitized regularly.
- 專業地接聽回答所有客服部電話及於 24 小時之內回覆電子郵件，協助客戶服務作業包含：產品相關問題、諮詢價錢、查詢庫存、提供精準的收發貨時間、輔助部份技術指導、運費報價、提供貨物追蹤資訊
- 打字速率 45+ WPM
- 需會使用 Microsoft Office，尤其 Word 及 Excel
- 道德規範 – 能清楚的界定及遵從個人道德規範與公司維持相同理念
- 溝通技巧 – 善用既有的資源，有效的妥善溝通，包含聽、說、讀、寫
- 團隊合作 – 與同事一同設立目標、完成任務、並提升公司效力
- 正向領導 – 正面的影響團隊以利完成使用
- 判斷決定 – 能清晰分辨事情的輕重程度及其風險並做出最有利的決定
- 組織能力 – 依據工作重要程度，訂下目標、規劃時間分配、定期深入追蹤進度
- 問題解決 – 仔細探尋問題的前因後果，解決問題並加以檢討做出改善建議
- 401(k) 退休儲蓄計劃
發送簡歷至 email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org, 標題注明應徵 Walong Customer Service Representative -Bilingual
|Job Category||Walong, CSR|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|