Walong Marketing, Inc. is now hiring a Produce Sales / Produce Sales Associate
Since its establishment in 2000, the mission of Walong Marketing, Inc. is to satisfy the demands for gourmet foods in the Asian American communities. With our globalized resources and nationwide shipping network among five distribution centers, we can deliver the most authentic Asian foods to every corner in the United States. Asianfoodonline.com is one of Walong’s demonstrations to be the best. It fulfills our commitment to the community and underlines the importance of food and cuisine in daily life. Now, Walong Marketing Inc. welcomes you to join our team.
The main responsibilities of a Sales Representative revolve around the ability to network, build relationships with clients and persuade others to purchase products. There is a wide range of duties in this position, including to:
- Be knowledgeable about Vegetables/Fruits.
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems
- Answer questions about the products
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements
- Collaborate with colleagues in many different sectors
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
- Willing to travel within east coast regionsHaving creative, steady, hardworking, attentive, patient, and responsible personalities; great leadership and teamwork
-High school or equivalent (Required)
-Fluent in English and Mandarin, Cantonese and Fuzhouese will be a plus.
-No experience is welcome, Sales Experience is A Plus.
-Must be a self-starter, organized, detail oriented and have ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
-Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
-Monday to Friday
-80% time is traveling out of the office for business trips and customer visits
- Employment type: Full Time
- Location: 133 Randolph St, Brooklyn, NY
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , indicate Walong Produce Sales for subject line
Our goal is to become a recognized leader in the industry while providing a great workplace for employees. Please note the above job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not covering or containing all details of skills, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Thus, they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as instructed by management. Duties, skills and responsibilities may change at any time without or without notice. We are an E.E.O. employer.
現正誠徵 華隆 亞洲食品銷售
- 具有创造性、稳健、勤奋、细心、耐心、负责的个性； 出色的领导力和团队合作精神
- 了解電腦基本操作，擅長資料輸入，熟悉 Word、Excel、Google 等軟體
- 具創造力、領袖風範和團隊精神，穩重、勤勞、細心、 耐心、負責任
- 工作地點：133 Randolph St, Brooklyn, NY
- 401(k) 退休福利計劃
投遞履歷請傳 email@example.com 標題註明華隆亞洲食品銷售
|Job Category||1-3 Years, Sales|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|