99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States. We have store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington State, and New Jersey! We are passionate and honored to shaping the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expend, we have new positions open. We welcome new members to join and grow alongside with the family.
- Ensure maximum occupancy of rental units at all times and high renewal rate
- Responsible for leasing and advertise the property when vacancies occur
- Implement marketing programs of the property for leasing, ability to screen and
- identify qualifying prospective tenants, and creating of all rental related
- Process tenant applications, determine potential financial risk, lease negotiation,
- and close deals on a timely manner
- Compare properties with similar properties to determine fair market price, and establish rental rate, calculate overhead cost, depreciation, taxes and profit goals
- Ensure all essential paperwork and legal documents are properly completed
- Proactively approach potential tenants
- Required to travel to various locations and show properties to prospective tenants
- Other leasing Administrative and property management related responsibilities as needed
- Minimum 50% travel is required including out-of-state
QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, business administration or related fields.
- At least 5 years experiences in commercial property leasing, management and brokerage activities including reporting, lease negotiation, documentation and
- administration required
- Real estate license required
- Actively approach potential tenants.
- Real estate agent/broker license is preferred
- Knowledge of Real Estate legal related documentations.
- Strong knowledge of Google Apps and MS Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint,etc.).
- Effective oral and written communication and negotiation.
- Ability to multitask, sales, marketing and customer service.
- Strong problem solving, decision making, analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to travel is required.
- Bilingual in English/ Mandarin preferred.
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Employment type: Full Time
- Location: 133 Randolph St, Brooklyn, NY 11237
- Comprehensive medical insurance, dental insurance and life insurance.
- Employee Discount.
Apply: Apply 99 Ranch Career or submit your resume to HR_EC@TAWA.COM
with title Leasing Specialist
For more information and application, please visit https://www.99ranch.com/careers
Our goal is to be a recognized leader in the industry while providing a great workplace for employees. Please note the above job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They do not cover or contain all the details of skills, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Thus, they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as instructed by management. Duties, skills and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. We are an E.E.O. employer.
- 5+ 年商業物業租賃、管理和經紀活動經驗，包括報告、租賃談判、文件和管理。
- 能使用Google Apps和MS Suite（Word, Excel, Powerpoint等）。
- 必須能接受商務旅行。( 50%)
- 工作地點: 133 Randolph St, Brooklyn, NY 11237
申請：申請99 Ranch Career或將簡歷提交至HR_EC@TAWA.COM 有標題的租賃專家
|Job Category||Real Estate, Corporate, 3-5 Years, 5-7 Years|
|Benefits||401K ● Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance ● Paid vacations and sick leave ● Employee discount|